We are Coronavirus aware of precautions required as the UK and world attempt to resume travel and business again after these difficult lockdown periods worldwide.
As a responsible and professional chauffeur company, we are taking our own strict operating conditions for the safety of our clients and of course our chauffeurs.
Our preventative and precautionary measures include the following:
- Vehicle interiors touch points are cleaned with Antibacterial wipes.
- Antibacterial hand gel is available for client use.
- Medical quality surgical face masks are available for client use, these are disposable masks.
- Chauffeurs will wear either surgical or daily wear face masks at all times with clients, including use of antibacterial hand gel prior to client collection.
- Luggage will be loaded and unloaded by chauffeurs, and we will step away from luggage for clients to collect luggage.
- No driver will work in the event that they should feel unwell regardless of illness type, to ensure client safety is our priority.
- Vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned with Antibacterial cleaning products after each transfer on all interior touch points.
- Magazines will be removed from vehicles during this Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Chauffeurs will not be shaking client hands before or after travel, to avoid the risks of Coronavirus.
We remain licensed and insured for chauffeur and airport transfers under the above guidelines going forwards.
Please bare us in mind as travel resumes, and we are available for UK chauffeur services for inter city work should you need to avoid public transport during these difficult and uncertain times.
And our team of chauffeurs.