Nottingham Chauffeurs VIP & Minibuses, Established 2007.
We offer a private chauffeur service in executive Mercedes Benz V-class MPV’s or E-class saloons, these are vehicles licensed and insured under the same regulations as taxis, but without the mass of passengers that taxis see daily.
We can provide a safer alternative to public transport to all UK cities or even Edinburgh, but this post mainly focuses on chauffeur driven Nottingham to London. We are often asked to provide our Nottingham chauffeur services for clients visiting different areas of London. Many are business clients usually on wait and return bookings in our comfortable and spacious Mercedes V-class MPV’s.
We do how ever take lots of bookings from clients visiting Harley Street (Private Doctors & Surgery’s) or private hospitals across London. We do expect to see this type of enquiry due to the recent and still current Coronavirus Pandemic, making public transport not only crowded, but dangerous to elderly or vulnerable patients many of who may have cancer treatments as part of their ongoing healthcare.
We are able to provide a door to door service from Nottingham to London, with your chauffeur waiting until you need to travel home, this will limit your contact with possibly infected people on public transport, especially trains and London underground.
WE TAKE VERY STRINGENT MEASURES TO LIMIT THE RISK TO CLIENTS USING OUR SERVICES AS LISTED LOWER DOWN ON THIS POST.
We provide our chauffeur services from Nottingham, Beeston, Edwalton, Bramcote, Wollaton, The Park Estate, Chilwell, Sandiacre, Long Eaton, Attenborough, Gedling, Sherwood, Mapperley, Mapperly Park, Sherwood Park, Woodthorpe, Arnold, Colwick, Bingham, West Bridgford, East Bridgford, Burton Joyce, Wilford, Clifton, Nuthall, Hucknall, Kimberley, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Underwood, Brinsley, Mansfield, Southwell, Sutton in Ashfield, Kirkby in Ashfield as well as Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Leicestershire and all across Nottinghamshire.
We still remain available for a full range of chauffeur service and airport transfers Nottingham.
Client Travel Information,
We are Coronavirus aware of precautions required as the UK and world attempt to resume travel and business again after these difficult lockdown periods internationally.
As a responsible and professional chauffeur company, we are taking our own strict operating conditions for the safety of our clients and of course our chauffeurs.
Our preventative and precautionary measures include the following.
• Vehicle interiors touch points are cleaned with Antibacterial wipes.
• Antibacterial hand gel is available for client use.
• Medical quality surgical face masks are available for client use, these are disposable masks.
• Chauffeurs will wear either surgical or daily wear face masks at all times with clients, including use of antibacterial hand gel prior to client collection.
• Luggage will be loaded and unloaded by chauffeurs, and we will step away from luggage for clients to collect luggage.
• No driver will work in the event that they should feel unwell regardless of illness type, to ensure client safety is our priority.
• Vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned with Antibacterial cleaning products after each transfer on all interior touch points.
• Magazines will be removed from vehicles during this Coronavirus Pandemic.
• Chauffeurs will not be shaking client hands before or after travel, to avoid the risks of Coronavirus.
We remain licensed and insured for chauffeur and airport transfers under the above guidelines going forwards
Please bare us in mind as travel resumes, and we are available for UK chauffeur services for inter city work should you need to avoid public transport during these difficult and uncertain times.